Covered Bridge Festival is October 13 - 22, 2023
We welcome all campers! Tents, 5th wheels, motor coaches, etc.
The Fairgrounds Camping Office will open on Wednesday, October 11th at 8:00 am to register campers.
Please enter the south drive and follow the signs to registration at the back of the 4-H Community Building.
Groups larger than 10 units are encouraged to come into the campgrounds after the first Sunday of the festival due to large attendance the first weekend.
We do NOT take reservations
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
(Note: We have never run out of camping spaces)
- Non-Electric - $20.00
- Standard Electric - $30.00
- Limited 50 Amp Service Available - $40.00
- Shower house
- Dump station
- 20, 30, and 50 AMP electrical service
- You may fill your tank with water before setting up. (There will be NO water at the sites.)
- Fires are permitted but are NOT allowed in or around the buildings. No out of county wood! (Please remove sod before building a fire and put it back when you leave.)
For more information, please contact the Extension Office at 765-569-3176.
When open during Bridge Festival the Camp office phone #: 765-569-3686.
Parke County 4-H Fairgrounds is located 1 mile North of Rockville on U.S. 41 (1472 North U.S. 41, Rockville)